The Embassy and Consulates | Kingdom of the Netherlands Canada
Currently in the spotlights
- Doing business in the Netherlands
- Bonds throughout the decades
- Study in the Netherlands
- Mobility in the Urban Delta
The Embassy in Ottawa, the Consulates-General in Toronto, Vancouver and the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency are here to help entrepreneurs that want to do business in Canada and in the Netherlands.
How to request a visa
How to apply
Register when staying abroad
February 26, 2015 At the invitation of Their Excellencies the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada, and Mrs Sharon Johnston, Their Majesties King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima of the Kingdom of the Netherlands will pay a state visit to Canada from Wednesday 27 to Friday 29 May 2015.
December 17, 2014 The staff of the embassy and the consulates in Toronto and Vancouver are on holidays during the holidays.
- Internship at Dutch Consulate in Toronto
- Nationale Herdenking MH17
- Governor General to Undertake Visit to Poland, the Netherlands and Belgium
- Bert Koenders appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs
- CANADIAN WAR MUSEUM AND NETHERLANDS EMBASSY PRESENT LECTURE SERIES TO PAY TRIBUTE TO ALL CANADIAN SOLDIERS INVOLVED IN THE LIBERATION OF THE NETHERLANDS