The Embassy and Consulates | Kingdom of the Netherlands Canada
Currently in the spotlights
- Study in the Netherlands
- Doing business in the Netherlands
- Sustainability in the Netherlands
- Mobility in the Urban Delta
This section contains links to general information about the Netherlands from statistics and the weather to the country’s government, history and national symbols.
The Embassy in Ottawa, the Consulates-General in Toronto and Vancouver, the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency (NFIA) and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) in The Hague are here to help entrepreneurs that want to do business in Canada and in the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
How to request a visa
How to apply
Register when staying abroad
September 28, 2016 Karsten Klein, Deputy Mayor of the City of the Hague and Councillor Economic Affairs, Harbours, Welfare and Health, visited Ottawa from the Netherlands on September 26th and 27th. This provided for an excellent opportunity for a get-together in Canada’s capital to explore the differences and similarities between Ottawa and The Hague.
September 28, 2016 This morning the families of the victims of the MH17 disaster were briefed by the Joint Investigation Team on the initial findings of the criminal investigation into the downing of flight MH17. These findings concern the weapon used to down flight MH17, the location from which it was fired and the Buk missile system’s route of transport.
- The Netherlands participates in The European Day of Languages at Glebe High School
- Canada 150 Tulip Begins Its Journey to Home Hardware Stores Across the Country
- Research Company Nymity Expands to the Netherlands
- World Press Photo exhibition premieres in Ottawa
- Touch of Dutch : Friendship of the Future