The Embassy and Consulates | Kingdom of the Netherlands Canada
Currently in the spotlights
Tulips are a symbol of friendship between Canada and the Netherlands and every year Dutch tulips bloom in Ottawa. Tulips are a Dutch pride. The Dutch flower industry is driven by solid knowledge and innovation. They also formed the inspiration for the first Canadian Tulip Festival.
For centuries, Dutch creativity has inspired others. Dutch design is often described out-of-the-box and adhering to the 'less is more' principle. The Simcoe WaveDeck at Toronto’s water front is a whimsical timber boardwalk, inspired by the shorelines of Ontario’s Great Lakes.
Spring is the best time to celebrate the rock solid friendship between the Netherlands and Canada. We have put together the Spring 2014 edition of our annual Touch of Dutch calendar of events. Follow the links to download the full listings in PDF.
|Address||350 Albert Street, suite 2020 K1R 1A4 Ottawa, ON Canada|
(+1) 877-388 2443
Help Desk for North America
How to request a visa
How to apply
Register when staying abroad
November 21, 2014 Studying in the Netherlands?
November 7, 2014 In Amsterdam vindt op maandag 10 november de nationale herdenkingsbijeenkomst van de ramp met vlucht MH17 plaats. De herdenking is alleen toegankelijk voor genodigden. Dit zijn nabestaanden van slachtoffers en betrokkenen bij de vliegramp.
- Governor General to Undertake Visit to Poland, the Netherlands and Belgium
- Bert Koenders appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs
- CANADIAN WAR MUSEUM AND NETHERLANDS EMBASSY PRESENT LECTURE SERIES TO PAY TRIBUTE TO ALL CANADIAN SOLDIERS INVOLVED IN THE LIBERATION OF THE NETHERLANDS
- Foreign Affairs Minister Baird to Visit the Netherlands to Talk Global Security and Bilateral Cooperation
- Budget Day (Prince's Day)